*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007302-Last-day
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1007302 added March 30, 2021 at 5:21am
Restrictions: None
Last day
PROMPT March 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?

Well if I had to sum up this particular 30 day blogging challenge, I’d say that most prompts asked me to remember. I had to dig deep for some of those memories but the one I liked were my earliest memories. I’m not absolutely sure the ones I spoke about happened exactly as I thought they did. But they are the memories I have and hold dear.
Anyway the challenge let me wander down memory lane. I was surprised to see how those memories manifested themselves. They’re just snippets, just flashes, with nothing either side, before or after.
One wonders why those particular ones remain imprinted on my memory. Who knows?

I’ve really enjoyed this month, there has been more interaction than other challenges.
As I am always one of the first to enter my reply to a prompt, I try to read and react to the other early bloggers. So maybe some of you might have thought I didn’t read yours. But before I do the following day’s entry I try to read everyone's.
I missed reading Robert Waltz he decided to give it a miss this month.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani I feel this month’s challenge was often difficult for you. So many memory prompts😩
Not everyone wants to look back.

Thanks to everyone else for your input and insights to your lives.
Cheers Sue.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007302-Last-day