*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007311-Prompts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1007311 added March 30, 2021 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
Prompts
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?

signature dancing owl *Cool*


It is ironic that I made it to the last day of the official round for this month. On the 26th we started experiencing high winds. The next two days were high winds mixed with rain. One day we had our electricity flashing on and off. It is impossible to work on the computer, although some of the time I did get WIFI on my kindle and phone. Weather is calmer now temps are going to raise today, so who knows how long it will stay calm.

I liked the how to about showing tourist around. It was interesting to think about the type of places someone as a tourist might like to see.

My reward of being in this months competition is just the personal satisfaction I received by making it as long as I did in the month, before my computer went out for another 3 days. I am experiencing a lot of stress right now. Although, spring is uplifting.

Yesterday, I took the dogs out. It was cold but fairly dry. We played fetch in the back field for a time then took our customary walk. Today the computer and WIFI are back so normal definitely appeals to me. Weather really isn't unusual for this time of year.

Easter is upon us. Merit Badge in Celebration
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on completing your reading goals in  [Link To Item #monthlyreading]  for May 2018 *^*Bookopen*^*! 

~Minja If possible see you next month.


© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007311-Prompts