*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007315-I-Made-It
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2244695
A blog and a collection of things gathered into one.
#1007315 added March 30, 2021 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
I Made It
The Original Logo.
MARCH 30, 2021 PROMPT
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition!
What was your favorite prompt from the last month?
What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?


I Made It


W

ow, I finally made it to the thirtieth! I thought I couldn't survive a daily blogging but here I am writing my last entry for this blogging month. It has been a tedious work since I have limited time to write and respond to each day's prompt. I'm just glad that the challenge always have a new and inspiring prompt to respond to. To those who happened to read and comment on my entries, I'd like to give my sincerest gratitude. Thank you so much! I know you struggled and oftentimes got confused with how I word my entries, still you continue to read them without throwing a single criticism. Through this challenge, I have learned a lot from the experiences of my fellow bloggers. It's a great experience to share mine as well, although most of them were not that interesting.

         What I like most on the previous prompts is that of March 19th where we have to discuss something about the significant difference in our lives a decade ago. In here, I was able to look back on my past and had pondered on what I was and what I've become. I was able to point out the improvements and how I transitioned from being a demure teenager to being a responsible adult. It's amazing to think how my life had changed and how each trial and tribulation molded me to a stronger, faithful, and responsible human being.

         Writing itself is already rewarding. The thought of having inspired someone with my crafts means a lot to me. Every comment and praise I received for my writings proved to me that somehow in this little means, I touched one's life as much as how they touched my life as well. Each lesson I learned out from their entries are forever emblazoned in my mind and I'm certain that they can be of great use as I continue to battle my strife ahead.

         Thanks again and cheers!

© Copyright 2021 GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007315-I-Made-It