*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007330-Thanks-30DBC
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ~MM~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2101544
Mutterings, musings and general brain flatulence.
#1007330 added March 30, 2021 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks 30DBC
The Original Logo.

Challenge: Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?


I think my favourite prompt was either the writing about mythical/sci-fi creatures that could actually be real, or the fill the war chest with three new prompts. I really liked the creativity of thinking around the mythical/sci-fi option and the flexibility of choosing my own prompt. Someone suggested a choice of prompts (particularly for controversial subjects) and I think that's a very good idea. There were some days when the prompt just didn't mesh with me or I found myself getting very repetitive as (for me at least) several of the prompts overlapped - I've talked about food, travel and pets an awful lot this month.

However, I have managed to write, if not every single day, then very nearly for a whole 30 days. I haven't had a writing streak like that for a while. A long while. The challenge has motivated me and forced me to sit down and write something, even if just a line. And for that reason alone I think I'm gonna sign up to this sort of thing more often. So thank you 30DBC *BigSmile*

Write on!

MM

© Copyright 2021 ~MM~ (UN: miget_mushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~MM~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007330-Thanks-30DBC