*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007567-I-am
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1007567 added April 2, 2021 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
I am
M: What else is there except that touch of "I Am"?
Why do you worry about discovering Maya and Brahma and all that?
Understand what this principle "I Am" is and you are finished. That "I Am" is in bondage because of concepts.

Q: Returning to the relative state: should I go back to the activity in which I was engaged before coming here?

M: That person, does it relate to the body, the vital breath, or the "I Am"?
Q: The body.

M: How are you, the witness of these three entities, concerned? They can carry on the work for thousands of years; in what way are you concerned? The question arose because you are considering the body which will decompose and decay when the vital breath leaves it. You are identifying with and embracing that body.
Q: Yes.

M: Your nearest relatives, including your wife and son, will not approach that body when it decomposes.
Q: That's quite true.

M: Having understood, carry on your business. Don't worry.
It is said that when Rama wanted to cross over the sea from India to Lanka, the monkeys helped him quite a bit.
Therefore he blessed them all with heaven. Those same monkeys have come to enjoy themselves now in the Westem countries. They are enjoying the boon of material and
heavenly pleasure that Rama gave. The Rishis who have done a lot of penance with the intention of gaining heaven are also born there and enjoy themselves. Now they have had enough and have started coming here in order to search for Rama again.


© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007567-I-am