*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007703-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-229
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1007703 added April 3, 2021 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 229

It has been a few days since I have written. We got to Kentucky in one piece. The wife visited with her twin sister and another younger sister. It all went well. The hotel was good even with the virus modified breakfast. The van ran well with good gas mileage. I all ways worry about the vehicle. I do not run the cream of the used car lot. We by a vehicle by private party and pay for it. We then run it until it no longer is a usable viable vehicle for us. Then if possible I sell to a fixer upper at the price of a parts vehicle. The traffic and driving did get stressful a few times, But I had the best of Co Pilots with me.

So starting on Monday we shift gears to prioritize the outside yard and garden work. The Spinach and radishes I planted on march 22nd are just starting to peak out of the soil. Every thing is looking good, But I was worried then we were gone. The temps got down to 21 degrees. Next up planting Onions, Potatoes, Romaine, Arugala, Red Lettice and more Radishes. If you are in the mood for some thing good, get some good dark rye bread, butter it and slice radishes for making a sandwich.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, and the Christ has Risen. Have a Blessed Easter Day with your family.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007703-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-229