*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007876-Psalms-112
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1007876 added April 6, 2021 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
Psalms 112

April 6,2021

Prompt:

Psalm 112:1-8
Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

How can we apply these verses to our own life?


Marvelous Friend


signature dancing owl *FlowerR*



Psalms 112 is listed as a prosperity Psalm because it tells things followers of God can expect to appear in their lives. All of this Psalm describe some of the habits of a person who follows God.

As a human Jesus did not keep a home of his own. He traveled around the country side. He stayed with people who were part of his band of followers. He accepted meals and money to keep his disciples fed and housed. Money was also given out to help the poor and needy.

We don’t become followers of God to gain earthly rewards. We follow the teachings of Jesus because what he taught and set as an example are the way everything should be. God’s promises are real and always available.














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007876-Psalms-112