*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008033-Meeting-John-The-Baptist
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1008033 added April 8, 2021 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Meeting John The Baptist
I wrote this for The Lenton Adventure but I decided to put it in my Space Blog and Religious Journal.

I was Mary Magdalene in the Lenten Adventure. I will be writing in character.

I am from a small fishing village and I am considered by most people a sinner and not respectable. I do what I did to make money and receive affection from men. I have changed that part of my life or I should say I am working on it. I met a man John The BAPTIST WHO TALKS ABOUT LOVE, FORGIVENESS AND REPENTANCE. He told us when we were at the river, that God loves us and forgives us. I want forgiveness and John has befriended me. I like him more then anyone I have met. He invited me and others to follow him as he teaches others about love, forgiveness and God.

Yesterday, John took us to a fancy temple where we feasted and bathed. I smell like jasmine and roses after the bath. I feel like I have a family and I want to be pure and John can make that happen. I am on an adventure and I feel accepted. I hope to be baptized soon. I have a fresh start on life. I am so glad that I have met him. He is very kind and caring. Where ever John leads us, I know I will be safe. John talks about a savior coming and I can't wait to meet him. John is going to save the world. I wonder what the savior will be like. I have found happiness and I feel pure again. That is what John The Baptist has done for me.

Beautiful Mary Magdalene and Jesus Poser by best friend Angel



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008033-Meeting-John-The-Baptist