*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008357-God-Orders-My-Steps
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1008357 added April 13, 2021 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
God Orders My Steps
picture for forum


Take UP Your Cross


Prompt:
Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Write about a time you asked the Lord for directions and he told you what to do.

Answer:
I am always asking God for directions. Isaiah 30:21 is a reality to me.

Isaiah 30:21
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

One day when I was doing laundry in the laundry room of the apartment complex I live in, I saw an elderly lady struggling to bring her laundry in to do it. I felt compelled to help her, so I did. I heard the still small voice say, “You need to pray for her” I prayed with her right there in the laundry room. It turns out that she is a fellow believer in Christ.

A couple of weeks later, I ran into her in the laundry room again. She had a story to tell me. After the previous visit to the laundry room where I had prayed with her, she had gone to the ER. She had been feeling very week. She told me she had almost died that night.

You see, after she had gone to the hospital, they found out she was internally bleeding. They had to do an emergency surgery to find and stop the bleeding and gave her a blood transfusion. She ended up staying in the hospital a few days.

She was praising God and thanking me in tears for praying for her. We had a little praise and worship session right there in the laundry room thanking God for his protection and healing.

FORUM
Take up Your Cross  (E)
This will be a daily blog forum.
#2225667 by Chris Breva

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new study was posted yesterday. You should check it out. "Armor of God - Helmet of Salvation

Picture to use in feasting on the word of God


FORUM
Feasting On The Word of God   (E)
This is for a Bible study group.
#2245217 by Marvelous Friend


Are you in the need for prayer? Let us know here and we will pray for you.
SURVEY
Open Door To Grace Prayer Hot Line  (E)
Do you want prayer? Ask for it here! All requests are confidential.
#1372909 by Marvelous Friend


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM
Poetry Topic of the Month Contest~Closed  (13+)
Win Exclusive MBs. It ends at midnight at the end of each month. Suggest the topic.
#2216416 by Sharmelle's Expressions


This month's topics for April are 🐇 Easter 🐇, 😂National Humor Month😂, and 📝National Poetry Month📝. I wonder how many of you will make me laugh?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the link to the group I do these Scripture writings with on Facebook if anyone else is interested in doing so also.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dailyscripturewritingplan/?ref=share


Scripture writing - Galatians 5:13-15;22-23


Scripture:
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Observations:
Verse 13- In Christ, we have freedom. We should use that freedom to love each other and not for sinful, selfish reasons.
Verse 14- Basically, other than Loving God with your whole heart, all the other commandments are about loving your neighbor as yourself.
Verse 15- It is common sense that if we fight each other, someone will get hurt.

Verse 22 and 23- These are a list of the things produced and encouraged by the Spirit of God.

Application:
It all comes down to the golden rule: Treat others how you yourself wants to be treated.

Prayer:
Dear God,
Help me to treat others how I want to be treated and to pursue your peace and peace with others. You are a God of peace. Thank you for your grace and mercy. I love you.
In Jesus‘s name,
Amen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratitude List


1. Sunshine
2. Naps
3. Microwaves and conventional ovens
4. Water
5. Soap
6. Trash cans/bags
7. Insulated tumblers
8. New bedding
9. Loving dog
10. Stylus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog City image small



Prompt: What cultural norms for exploring foreign countries are you most interested in, with or without traveling places?

I think it is always neat to see what they are selling in their markets.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!


Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Snoopy and found this planet: isokarifrancis (22)
Read this item:
 QUOTES AND WORDS OF WISDOM  (E)
QUOTES AND WORDS OF WISDOM THAT INSPIRE AND UPLIFT THE SOUL
#2138414 by isokarifrancis


Write about this quote in your Blog entry today.

To sum it up, I think it is saying you should make all your celebratory feasts rememberable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs


Day 3069: April 13, 2021

Prompt: "Poetry is the revelation of a feeling that the poet believes to be interior and personal which the reader recognizes as his own."
Salvatore Quasimodo

What do you think? What is your definition of poetry?

I think poetry words sung from the heart without music.

FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a sly fox

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008357-God-Orders-My-Steps