*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008473-Armor-of-God---Preparation-of-The-Gospel-of-Peace-Shoes
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #2245288
Bible studies
#1008473 added April 21, 2021 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Armor of God - Preparation of The Gospel of Peace (Shoes)
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for bringing us through another week. Help us to remember to share the Gospel with others peacefully. Help us to remember to remain humble. Prepare our hearts to receive what you want to say to us today.
In Jesus's name,
Amen


I am sorry I was a bit late getting this posted this week, but it is really better that I waited to finish it. My writing is making a lot more sense today.

πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ₯ΎπŸ₯ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘ πŸ‘’πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘‘πŸ§¦πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ₯ΎπŸ₯ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘ πŸ‘’πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘‘πŸ§¦πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

Would anyone like a daily reading plan or study plan too?

Suggested Scripture Memory:

The Romans Road
(Plan of Salvation verses)

Monday - Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Tuesday - Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Wednesday - John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Thursday - John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Friday - John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Saturday - Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Sunday - review

πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ₯ΎπŸ₯ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘ πŸ‘’πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘‘πŸ§¦πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ₯ΎπŸ₯ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘ πŸ‘’πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘‘πŸ§¦πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

Armor of God - Preparation of The Gospel of Peace (Shoes)


Description of the feet shod with preparation of the Gospel of peace


Ephesians 6:15
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;


From the picture:
Readiness/Preparedness implies we wait actively on the Lord and not passively.

Assume the ready stance


-Ready to flee from something or someplace that we shouldn't be.
-Ready to share the truth with anyone God puts in our path.
-Ready to do anything to serve the God we love.
-Ready for God's kingdom to be advanced.
-Read to defend and fight for what we know is true.


πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

I Googled the word shod, and this was the first result.
https://www.google.com/search?q=shod&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

shoe
/SHo͞o/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Riding
Motoring
verb
past tense: shod; past participle: shod
fit (a horse) with a shoe or shoes.
(of a person) be wearing shoes of a specified kind.
"his large feet were shod in sneakers"
protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe.
"the four wooden balks were each shod with heavy iron heads"

This website explains the importance and purpose of shoes.
https://soles4souls.org/life-without-shoes-look-benefits-shoes/

Here is a history of shoes. https://philmaffetone.com/shoe-history/

Just studying shoes is interesting in itself. There are many different types of shoes for many different purposes. There are boots and even different types of boots. There are dress shoes, work shoes, athletic shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes, and dancing shoes. These are just to name a few.

Imagine going hiking in ballet shoes. The shoes made for dancing would not be very good for your feet or your stance or your balance. You could also imagine trying to play basketball in a pair of dress shoes. It would be hard to run and stop quickly and the shoes might scuff the basketball court.

We must wear the proper shoes for the task we plan to do. If you are hiking, you wear shoes made for hiking. If you are playing basketball, you wear shoes made specifically to play basketball in. If you are going to dance you wear dancing shoes. If you are going to church or a job interview, you would wear dress shoes.

Shoes serve different functions for different tasks. They protect our feet from injury or disease. They keep our feet warm during cold weather. They keep our feet dry when the floor is wet. Some shoes are made for walking on slick, wet floors to prevent falling. Some shoes have steel toes for added protection.

I once suffered a crush injury to my foot because I was wearing running shoes instead of steel-toed shoes. I was working in the back of a store in the receiving area getting merchandise ready to go out on the store shelves. I was helping a guy move a wooden pallet that was stacked on top of another pallet. We didn't think anything of it because it only had a few paper products on it like paper towels and toilet paper. We picked up the pallet and moved it to the side. Before we were able to set it down my hand slipped, sending the heavy pallet falling from around 3ft onto the top of my foot. Thankfully nothing was broken, but the foot was stilled injured. I think if I had been wearing shoes with better protection on the top, I would not have been as severely injured.

Shoes must fit well to walk long distances and move around quickly and effectively, especially for a soldier. Stability and protection come from preparation and making sure you have the right shoes on. Spiritually, we need to have firm stability in our spiritual footing. We need to have the preparation of the Gospel of peace at all times. Satan will try to trip us up and have doubts about what we believe. Having our feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace provides stability to help the believer hold ground (stand firm), protects us from the enemy's traps and provides mobility to be able to advance and proclaim the good news.

The Roman Soldiers in Paul's day wore shoes called, Caliga. These had thick soles. They were heavily studded with hob-nails in the bottoms of the soles which added grip for rough terrain. These sandals were half-boots with straps tied around and fastened firmly to each foot. They were fit for marching and battle. They would become more comfortable with constant wear. Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar both had armies that wore this kind of shoe. It is believed that their success was in large measure due to their armies having well-equipped feet.

Another type of shoe worn in Paul's day was called, Carbatina. It was a simple form of the shoe also worn by the Romans. This shoe was made from a single piece of tanned leather. The leather used was made from oxhide. It was then wrapped around the foot and laced over the instep. These were the most primitive and common shoes worn at the time. Perhaps, even the Apostle Paul wore them himself.


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/preparation
Definition of preparation
1 : the action or process of making something ready for use or service or of getting ready for some occasion, test, or duty
2 : a state of being prepared
3 : a preparatory act or measure
4 : something that is prepared
specifically : a medicinal substance made ready for use

God is the one who ultimately prepares our heart to proclaim and defend the Gospel of peace. We should be ready at a moment's notice to defend the Word of God or seize the opportunity to share the Gospel with others. With our feet shod (having the gospel shoes on), we can gain ground by becoming mobile and talking to people. We are to be ready for a defensive stand or an offensive march.

Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

The preparation of the Gospel of peace is being ready to declare the Gospel to a dying world who desperately needs to hear it. The Gospel of peace was not meant to keep all to ourselves. It is meant to be shared with others. We need to be ready at a moment's notice to go out and announce the good news of the gospel to others as well as be ready to defend our faith in Christ.

Proverbs 16:1-3
1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.
2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.
3 Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

God is also the one who prepares our hearts and minds to receive the Gospel of peace. A good starting point for sharing the Gospel is by sharing your own personal testimony. (This is partly why I asked you guys to share it with me a few weeks ago, so we can be ready to give an answer) You aren’t preaching to someone when you are sharing your experience of how Jesus changed your life personally. You are simply telling a story of how you were then and what you have become now. It is hard for people to argue with your personal experience as long as your life backs it up.

Acts 17:11-12
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Part of preparation is to have a readiness to be willing to do something. You must make up your mind to be willing to march, fight, take risks, etc...

2 Corinthians 8:11-12
11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.
12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

The Gospel of peace is also the power of God. We don't need to know everything in order to share the Gospel with others. We can not save anyone. That is done by Jesus. We should not be embarrassed to take a stand for Jesus Christ who loved us and gave himself for us.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Here is the definition of the Gospel.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gospel

The Greek word for Gospel means β€œGood News”. It often implied a proclamation of victory in battle over the enemy. It is appropriate to use the same term for christ’s death on the cross. Because Jesus died and rose again, he gained victory over sin, death, and the grave. It signals the end of a battle. Thus, the Gospel brings peace. It reconciles the sinner to a relationship with God.


Battle Commands Applied to This Piece of Armor

(Gospel Shoes)

-Be Strong in the Lord
Ephesians 6:10
-Put on the whole armor of God
Ephesians 6:11
-Stand
Ephesians 6:14
-Withstand
Ephesians 6:13
-Be ready/Watch
1 Peter 3:15/Matthew 24:44; Matthew 25:13


It doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't stand your ground. Consider a wrestler who can not stay on his feet. How can he win a wrestling match if he can't stay standing? He has to have the leverage and grip to pin his opponent to the wrestling mat. You must be able to keep some kind of traction to hold your opponent down.

You can put on the rest of the armor, but again if you can't keep your footing, you could be in trouble. You need the shoes as much as the sword, shield, and the rest of the armor. It is meant to be used all together, and not by itself as individual pieces of armor.

We need to have our Gospel shoes on to stand firm and withstand the enemy. The shoes (preparation) provide stability. A good example of this is when Saul tried to have David use his armor. David could not do it because he had not prepared to battle in saul’s armor. Instead of wearing armor to fight Goliath, he used what he had been trained and prepared to use, a sling shot and stones. We must have our Gospel shoes on to be ready to defend the word of God or fight against the enemy, Satan. We must be ready to stand our ground, make advancements, or retreat when necessary.

Soldiers could be required to march long distances and fight in all types of environments. They may have to walk through jungles, over sharp or jagged rocks, across stream beds, and through hot desert sand. If a soldier's feet became swollen, tender, cut, blistered, or injured in any way, the soldier would be greatly hindered. It could keep the soldier from being able to stand and fight, marching, handling his weapons effectively, or advancing on the enemy. He would be kept from standing firm.

A soldier’s shoes allow him to be ready for anything he may face. We, as Christians, need to also be prepared to face anything.

Titus 3:1
Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

We need to be ready to take advantage of every opportunity!

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Romans 1:15
So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Apologetics VS Evangelism

Here is a link for more information on apologetics and evangelism.
https://www.ccu.edu/blogs/cags/2020/04/apologetics-vs-evangelism/

Apologetics is defending our faith in Christ.

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Evangelism is proclaiming the Gospel (good news).

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This brings us to the definition of peace. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/peace

Peace is the freedom from disturbance. It is tranquility and the absence of war, conflict, or trouble. It is the state of quietness without stress or anxiety.

Have you ever realized that our Gospel message is a message of peace? God is a God of peace. Is it any wonder that God decided to allow his son to die on the cross to save us as opposed to just consuming all His enemies with fire?

The following Scriptures name God specifically as a God of peace:
Judges 6:24
1 Corinthians 14:33
Romans 15:33
Romans 16:20
2 Corinthians 13:11
Philippians 4:9
Hebrews 13:20
Isaiah 9:6

The armor starts with the truth of Jesus which leads to right thinking and doing (righteousness) and righteousness leads to peace. We have peace with God, peace within ourselves, and can share our peace with other people. This peace with God, internal peace, and sharing our peace are all founded in Jesus Christ.

Our confidence in the day of any spiritual battle does not come from our own power. It comes by having faith in God's promises. Here are a few of them:
*We are loved by the Lord.
*We are saved by His grace.
*We are His children.
*He cares for us.
*He stands with us, and will never leave us alone.
*He protects us.
*He keeps us.
*He defends us.
*He helps us.
*He answers us when we call upon Him.

*He gives us confidence!*


Our Gospel shoes provide firm footing when the devil attacks our relationship with God and our relationship with one another in the body of Christ. They also allow us to make long marches through difficult places. They help us to be well suited for walking through trials and tribulations. We must remain prepared for any attack of the devil and be prepared to march at all times.

Peace with God


God has never made himself our enemy. The moment Adam and Eve sinned in the garden, man became God's enemy. Our natural selves are at war with God. Because of this, there is no peace with God without Christ. While we were yet sinners implies while we were enemies of God. Sinful man is Hostile towards God. The carnal mind is enmity against God.

Having our feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace means we can stand in confidence that God loves us, has forgiven us, we are united with Him, He fights for us, and all is well with our soul. We have confidence we are saved. When we have this confidence, we possess the peace of God in our hearts. We are ready to stand against the enemy that comes against us.


Romans 5:8-10
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 8:6-7
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

However, Christ died to save sinners and reconcile their relationship with God so they no longer need to remain enemies. This is the good news of the Gospel!

Romans 5:1-6
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Internal Peace of God


Satan is a destroyer of peace. He is the one who brings stress and anxiety. Internal peace is peace of mind.

Jesus gives us stability and sure-footedness. This allows us the ability to march over rough terrain in life without giving up. We can remain at peace even in the middle of life’s feircest battles.


Psalm 29:11
The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.

Isaiah 26:3-4
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 32:17
And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Philippians 4:4-7 explain how to maintain internal peace. Verse 8, tells you what you should be thinking about to remain in a state of peace.

Philippians 4:4-8
4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Peace with God is not appeasement with the enemy. Seeking peace with an aggressive foe is a good way to get deceived. The world's peace will not provide a firm grip for spiritual warfare. Peace and truth go together. Christians who seek to appease above truth are not properly equipped to participate in spiritual warfare.

Sharing Peace With One Another


People seek wealth when they see the lifestyle of the wealthy. They will seek Christ when the see the true scripture lifestyle of a Christian lived out in peace. The Gospel of peace allows us to live in peace with other believers and other people in general. How can we preach peace if we are not at peace within ourselves?

1 John 1:5-7
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 Corinthians 12:12-14
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Romans 12:9-18
9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

We must present the Gospel to others with sincerity and peacefulness. We must pray, be kind, and be courteous. We must be respectful and able to handle it if someone disagrees with us. There will be some people who disagree with you. Be ready for that.

The devil wars against the church by causing division and fighting. We are all one in Christ. We should strive for unity.


Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Peace as the fruit of the Spirit vs peace as the armor of God


Peace as the fruit of the Spirit has the emphasis upon the life of Christ in the believer producing fruit in our life. The fruit of peace is seen as we allow Christ to live His life in us.

Peace as the Armor of God has emphasis on standing against the schemes of the devil. The enemy wants to make our feet slide. The Gospel shoes mean we are standing firm in the knowledge of who we are in Christ.


Paul wore the Gospel shoes too!


The men gathered around Paul, desperately trying to convince him to abandon his plans to travel to Jerusalem. The had heard the fate prophesied that awaited him at Jerusalem. (Acts 20:23) Paul had even mentioned that the Spirit testified in every city, chains and tribulations were in store for him. Paul's brethren and fellow workers couldn't bare the thought of their friend willingly walking into this. They desperately wanted him to reconsider and begged him to do so.

However, God, through the Holy Spirit, summoned Paul to Jerusalem. (Acts 20:22) Paul was intent to answer that call. Knowing this trip could very well be the end of his life on Earth, he says, β€œWhat do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am not only ready to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus”. (Acts 21:13)

Paul not only wrote about the armor, he wore it too. He was able to use his Gospel shoes (preparation of the Gospel of peace). He found protection and strength in the knowledge of what the Gospel meant for himself and others who heard him preach. His footiing was secure and stable. He was prepared to take the Gospel where ever God sent him no matter the cost.

We also need to be prepared to suffer for the sake of the Gospel. The Gospel shoes allow us to step freely without fear. We can then put our full attention to the battle at hand.

The Gospel of peace is a prepared foundation. It is the peace a Christian experiences as a result of having been reconciled to God through the blood of Christ.

God's church is sent to announce the good news of God's kingdom, which will spread his peace around the whole world. (Romans 10:14-15) When we have our Gospel shoes on, we are ready to tell these good tidings to other people.

Just as shoes allow us to walk on otherwise painful terrain with no fear, the preparation of the Gospel of peace allows us to travel the otherwise painful terrain of trials and tribulations with no fear also. (Romans 8:18) Anything we face here on this earth is not greater than what awaits us in our heavenly home in glory.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion Questions

1. Why is it important to prepare Spiritually?

2. How can we Spiritually prepare for hard times?

3.What choices during hard times can we make to bring more peace into our life?

4. What are some hard things you have faced?

5. How have you gotten through hard times in the past? How has God helped you?

6.What should our attitude be when facing seemingly hopeless situations?

7. In what way is this piece of armor offensive/defensive?

8. Where are you currently facing a battle at the moment?

9. Are you ready with the Gospel of peace?

10. What can you do to make yourself more ready with the Gospel of peace?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Prompts:
(This is an experiment. Would you like this to continue? Let me know. For every one who writes in their blog for this week, Tuesday through Saturday, and post a link to their blog in the forum discussion, I will offer 5,000 GPS. This is for the week of April 20th through April 25th.)

Tuesday- Write about what you can do to have more of God's peace in your life.

Wednesday- What Scripture verses can you have ready to read in difficult circumstances? What promises of God will help you keep your faith and trust in Jesus?

Thursday- Write about how God has pulled you through a difficult time.

Friday- Write about how you can share God's peace with other people.

Saturday- How can we shod our feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace and keep them that way?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information, check out these links. Some of my information was obtained from these as well.

Resources:

https://hotteenagerpenpals.weebly.com/apr-may-jun-2018/shoes-of-the-gospel

https://www.slideserve.com/egan/a-soldier-of-christ

https://passionateprayer.org/2019/03/28/shod-your-feet-with-the-preparation-of-t...

https://www.biblecartoons.co.uk/cartoons/ephesians-06-armour-of-god-gospel-of-pe...

https://soundcloud.com/littlefallschristiancentre/the-shoes-of-the-gospel-of-pea...

https://womenministering.com/the-shoes-of-the-gospel-of-peace/

https://www.gotquestions.org/gospel-of-peace.html

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/ready-to-move-with-the-gospel-of-peace

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zGkHGEZ43W8&feature=share

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/change/christian-conversion/armor-of-god/gospel-of-...

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/change/christian-conversion/armor-of-god/

https://redeeminggod.com/ephesians_6_15/

https://elspring777.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/shoes-of-the-gospel-of-peace/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_apologetics

https://www.compellingtruth.org/rebuke-believer.html

Jesus is my permanent anchor!
A signature for me to use

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008473-Armor-of-God---Preparation-of-The-Gospel-of-Peace-Shoes