*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008661-Unique-Situation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1008661 added April 17, 2021 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
Unique Situation
Dorab Bawa’s Nepali Servant, Bahadur had this habit of drinking Whisky 🥃from his boss’s Black Label bottle and replacing it with water!

Dorab Bawa, did suspect him but tolerated it for a while..

But when this became a daily routine, Dorab Bawa decided to do something to trap Bahadur.

So he shouted: “Bahadur?”

Bahadur answered from the kitchen: “Yes Shabji?”

Dorab Bawa: “Who drank my Scotch and added water in the bottle?”

There was no answer from the kitchen.

Dorab Bawa repeated the question, still no answer.
An angry Dorab Bawa marched to the kitchen and threatened Bahadur!
“What the hell is going on? When I call your name you respond with ‘Yes Shabji’ and when I ask you a question, you remain silent. What is this? !!!”

Bahadur said: “Shabji, In the kitchen, you can hear only your name being called.You don’t hear anything else that is said, I swear.”

Dorab Bawa: “How is that possible? All right, I will prove you wrong.You stay right here in the hall I will go to the kitchen and you ask me a question, OK Bahadur?”

So Dorab Bawa went to the kitchen.

Bahadur shouted: “Shabji?”

Dorab Bawa: “Bolo Bahadur?”

Bahadur: “Shabji, Who becomes intimate with the maid in Madam’s absence?”

Silence – no reply!

Bahadur again: “Shabji, Who made the maid pregnant?”

No reply.

Bahadur, yet again: “Shabji, who arranged for her abortion?”

Dorab Bawa came running from the kitchen and said: “You are right Bahadur. When one is in kitchen, one can’t hear anything but one’s name. That’s bloody strange!”?..

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008661-Unique-Situation