*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009474-All-About-Life
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1009474 added May 1, 2021 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
All About Life
May 1.2021 30-Day-Challenge
Write about one (or more) of your creative idols. Who do you look up to? Whose work are you most inspired by? Why?


signature dancing owl *Teapot*

I have to say the teachings of Jesus. He was basically a rejected person because his talents lay in teaching others about God. He taught about the habits of humans, the way people of authority don’t always lead us in the right way. We still need to respect them for their effort. Many of his family rejected him, his home synagogue rejected him, He told the rich in money and fame to throw it all away and follow his teachings they would be happier.

During Covid we saw people losing their homes and jobs, Upper money class people in the USA were in food pantry lines because of job losses. Covid flew unto the scene of life in a totally unexpected way. If you look closely you can see that the compassion Jesus valued is as good for today’s society as it was 2000 years ago.

Over the years I have watched musicians rise and fall. I have seen music groups breakup even though their music may still fill our lives long after they quit playing as groups. Some of the best, who make it big and last into aged lives, have solid backgrounds and values that they live by; so if you are looking for the last 50 years this is what I would say is impressive.

Jews For Jesus started out singing on street corners and grew into about 105 people who sang in churches in different groups around the USA. It evolved into “The Liberated Wailing Wall.” Now their music is still in demand. Even though the group is not actively singing any more? It has evolved into other groups, I think. Some of the LP’s and tapes are being transferred to CD. The music continues to reach peoples hearts. Someone put the music from the early LP's on YouTube where I recently. found it.


Onward into May. *Wave4*

© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009474-All-About-Life