*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009523-BEAUTY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1009523 added May 2, 2021 at 3:49am
Restrictions: None
BEAUTY

1. " The most Beautiful people we have known are those who have KNOWN defeat, KNOWN suffering, KNOWN struggle, KNOWN loss, and have FOUND their way out of the depths. These persons have an APPRECIATION, a SENSITIVITY, and an UNDERSTANDING of Life that fills them with COMPASSION, GENTLENESS, and a Deep Loving CONCERN. Beautiful people DO NOT JUST HAPPEN......".

2. " To the people who Love you, YOU ARE Beautiful already. This IS NOT because they’re blind to your shortcomings BUT BECAUSE they so clearly see Your SOUL. Your shortcomings then, Dim by comparison. The people who CARE about you are willing to LET YOU BE Imperfect, and BEAUTIFUL too.......".

3. " There is NO ONE more Beautiful than someone WHO GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY to make life Beautiful for OTHERS......".

4. " The Mirror - The WORST judge of TRUE BEAUTY.....".

5. " You can be Gorgeous at Thirty, Charming at Forty Five, and IRRESISTIBLE for the rest of your Life.......".

AND. DO ALWAYS REMEMBER......

6. " When you start to really KNOW someone, all his/ her physical characteristics start to Disappear. You begin to dwell in his/ her Energy, RECOGNIZE the SCENT of His/ Her Skin. You see only the ESSENCE of the Person, NOT the Shell. That's why you CAN'T fall in Love with beauty. You can lust after it, be infatuated by it, want to own it. You may profess to lust for it with your eyes and body but not CANNOT LOVE it with your HEART. And that is why, when you really connect with a person's INNER SELF, any physical imperfections DISAPPEAR, become IRRELEVANT......".

SO SO TRUE.....

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009523-BEAUTY