*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009559-Looking-forward-looking-back
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1009559 added May 3, 2021 at 4:17am
Restrictions: None
Looking forward looking back
PROMPT May 3rd

What was the best thing that happened in your life over the weekend? Looking at the week ahead, what are your goals and how will you motivate yourself to achieve them?

*Notep* *Noteo* *Notep* *Noteo* *Notep* *Noteo* *Notep* *Noteo* *Notep* *Noteo*

Well in our neck of the woods there are heaps of restrictions as to what, where or how we can do things. So consequently it was a very quiet weekend. We have just come back from a fortnight away in the caravan. The weather has been perfect and as we were with our daughter and her husband the company was great too. There was a Derby match on between our two West Australian teams and up until two hours before the kick off 45,000 people were heading to the stadium and then it was decreed by our premier there’d be no spectators. So that was very disappointing.

This week we are dog sitting our daughter’s crazy ten month old labra doodle. She keeps me on my toes. In and out, she can’t make her mind up. She brings sticks inside and makes a terrible mess. So I expect that’s what I’ll be doing, mostly, cleaning up after Gigi.
My goal is to catch up in the ‘I write 2021’ contest. I’m looking forward to Wednesday’s Writing Women’s group. We are preparing all our contributions to this year’s Anthology. The finished product is very professional.
I’m not feeling overly motivated this week, I think it’s the let down after the holiday. But I will try.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009559-Looking-forward-looking-back