*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009841-Keeping-cool
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1009841 added May 8, 2021 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Keeping cool.
PROMPT May 8th

Write about your favorite outdoor activities to do in the summer. Are there any activities you haven’t done that you want to try?

I’m actually not a summer fan. I prefer the cooler months. Australia is sooo hot in summer, I hate to get burnt, I don’t like feeling hot.
I used to swim the summers away when I had a body that looked good in swimwear. Now at my age I wouldn’t expose others to my old body unclothed!
So outdoors I seek the shade. Picnics are nice under a tree.
I would like to hang glide if I had the chance. There are a few places but not here in Perth where you can go strapped to an expert hang glider and step off a cliff into space. You catch the thermals and fly like a bird. I suppose summer would be the best time to do it.
I love watching the birds soar in the sky, it would be so cool to fly like they do. I actually think that birds don’t really like the heat either, they love the rain when the worms and snails come out to play!

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009841-Keeping-cool