*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009873
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1009873 added May 8, 2021 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
Distress, God Answered
Write about a time you were in distress and God answered.

After my house fire, I was in distress. I didn't pray much to God and I went to Church but I was upset. I felt let down. The insurance company came through and gave us money. We built a new house. I prayed more to God again and thanked him.

My bowel surgery. I almost died. I couldn't walk and was on a wound vac. I was in distress. I prayed to God and he came through for me. He has been through all my illnesses.

Voting for a new minister. I wanted Diane to be our new minister and I prayed and everyone at Church wanted her and she got to be our new minister.

After this virus thing. I have been distressed but after praying, going back to church and everything. Things are looking up with this virus. I still get distressed but I pray and read my Bible. Things will be alright. I have to remind myself of that all the time.


An image for my blog group



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009873