*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009903-LOVE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1009903 added May 9, 2021 at 6:14am
Restrictions: None
LOVE……..❤

1. Someday, Someone – Will Walk into your Life and will make you Understand WHY it NEVER Worked Out with Anyone Else….

2. And Then – My Soul saw YOU and it kind of went…..” OH THERE YOU ARE – I’ve been Looking for You…..”

3. There comes a time when you meet Someone and You Just Want to Make Them SMILE for the Rest of Your Life……

4. Love Is – When you Look Into Someone’s Eyes and See EVERYTHING you NEED……

5. The BEST Feeling Is – When you Look at Him/Her and He/ She is Already STARING……

6. It Wasn’t Love at First Sight, it Was FAMILIARITY. It Was Like – “ Oh Hello, It’s You – It’s GOING TO BE YOU……”

As Beautifully Expressed by the Immortal William Shakespeare….
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I saw You, I fell in Love And You Smiled – Because You KNEW……

Perhaps The CLOSEST DEFINITION OF LOVE…..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. “ The Best kind of Relationships Begin UNEXPECTEDLY. When you get the Astonished Feeling that Everything Happened So SUDDENLY. That is why you Don’t Look for LOVE. It Comes to you at Just The RIGHT TIME. The Time You Never Thought IT WOULD HAVE……”

THAT IS - WHAT LOVE IS………

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009903-LOVE