*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009933-For-the-week-of-May-10th--May-16th
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2244016
A place to keep my personal goals and record progress.
#1009933 added May 14, 2021 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
For the week of May 10th -May 16th
Update: I made good progress over the last few days. No, I didn't do everything on this list, but I still did a lot. I did the housework for the neighbor. I worked in the flower bed yesterday and got it all cleaned up. Now I feel that today. I am tired and sore and my allergies are flared. I don't think there are many muscles in my body that don't hurt today, but at least I got it done. I worked on getting the clothes put away, but I a way too tired and sore to do it today. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow. I finally got the grocery shopping done. I did not get to sweep and mop the floors or to the sewing alternative. I did work some on my plan for selling crafts and am starting to make some progress. I posted winners for the contest. I have been getting my blog written. I did not work on my prayer journal yet. I didn't do the exercise. I am thinking of doing a diet restart so I can try to get myself in a better mindset for it in June. I have done several reviews this week. Overall, I am happy with my progress this week.

I may have to push myself a bit this week. There are some things I really need to try to get done.

I think I am finally starting to feel better after the Covid vaccine. That second one was a bit of a doozy. I was extremely achy, fatigued, and with a headache and an upset tummy. My arm where I received the shot was kind of sore too. Anyway, it's worth it if I don't get the virus. I would rather feel bad for one or two days than end up on a respirator or in the hospital.

Monday, I will need to do some housework for my elderly neighbor. She usually pays me a little to help her although I have told her time and time again she doesn't have to. I think it makes her feel good to give me a little money for helping her. Plus, she insists on it. So I graciously accept whatever she wants to give me.

Sunday, I hope to get back in church. I have had to miss several Sunday's over the last 3 or 4 months due to health issues.

1. Do housework for neighbor.

2. Work on the flower bed.

3. Get clothes on hangers and do laundry.

4. Sweep and mop floors

5. Work on a plan for selling more crafts.

6. Do sewing alternations for neighbor.

7. Post and award winners of poetry contest.

8. Blog every day.

9. Start writing other Bible studies earlier and try to get ahead a little. This will more than likely take more than one week.

10. I also want to try to do a lot of reviews this week.

11. I also want to work on updating my prayer journal.

12. I still need to motivate myself to do exercise too.

Jesus is my permanent anchor!
A signature for me to use

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009933-For-the-week-of-May-10th--May-16th