*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010114-Wisdom-Knows-How-To-Give-A-Soft-Answer
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1010114 added May 13, 2021 at 1:15pm
Restrictions: None
Wisdom Knows How To Give A Soft Answer
I have been on one heck of an emotional roller coaster this week. Ladies will understand when I say I think I may be going into perimenopause. This is not a fun ride. My friend’s mom once told me that it can make you think you are going crazy. She wasn't kidding. Wow! It has been a little hard for me to think straight the last couple of days. I have tried to keep to myself so not to take these crazy emotions out on someone else. If it isn’t perimenopause, then I guess it could just be my “major depressive disorder” as the Dr calls it, since that is all I have been diagnosed with, acting up. Whatever this is, it has been quite a ride. Can I please get off of it now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my blog


Take UP Your Cross


Proverbs 15:1-3
1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Proverbs 15:1 is a popular Bible verse. Have you ever noticed the 2 following verses? Keeping all these verses together in mind, does this give the first verse a little more meaning? What do these 3 verses mean to you?

Answer:
I think that a wise person knows what soft answer to give at the right moment. A foolish person will not be wise and possibly cause the situation to become worse. The foolish person will throw around greviousbwords loosely. The eyes of the Lord sees it all and he looks upon the intent of the heart.

An image for my blog group

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Original Logo.


PROMPT May 13th

What does it mean to be a “grown up”? What do you do regularly as an adult that you dreaded having to do when you were a child? Have you found ways to maintain a sense of childhood wonder or curiosity? If so, how?

They shut down Toys R Us. So I had to grow up. Lol Anyone who knows the theme song, will get that joke.

Washing dishes is a task that never ends. I have always hated washing the dirty dishes, but it is a necessary evil. Dishes and laundry never end.

Well, I obviously still have quite an imagination which allows me to enjoy myself on this site. I still take time to play occasionally. I love to take pictures of nature.

To me, being an adult is not forgetting to have fun. It is just being responsible. It is taking responsibility for your actions and your household. It is doing stuff without having to have supervision or being told. It is having self-discipline and self-control. You can play and be responsible at the same time. You have to have a little common sense and know how to use it.

We have to let loose and have fun as adults too. Life is hard. Why make it harder? Enjoy the good times. Learn from your mistakes. Live in the moment. Life happens one moment at a time anyway. If you worry over your past or a future moment not yet occurring, how can you appreciate the present moment you are in right now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog City image small


Prompt: Fantasy. Would you like to walk on the rings of Saturn?

That could be interesting, but never really thought about it. I probably would if I could. Why not? I betit would offer an amazing view.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!


I apologize folks. I had an emergency come up that I had to take care of and did not get a prompt sent out.

On my way back from a distress call, I visited a star and friend. Fivesixer (702) has a picture from an x-ray where he broke his ankle. Have you ever had metal put in you? Write about metal implants.

I have never had any implants yet. My mother had to get screws in her elbow when she had broken her arm. I the one who breaks weird bones, like the sacrum, little toe, and a finger. Lol🤷‍♀️
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs


Name an emotion you wish you could no longer feel. Why?

Depression. It sucks.

FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a sly fox

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010114-Wisdom-Knows-How-To-Give-A-Soft-Answer