*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010163-Pigs-Gone-Crazy
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1010163 added May 14, 2021 at 1:43pm
Restrictions: None
Pigs Gone Crazy
For my blog



Take UP Your Cross


Prompt:
Matthew 8:28-34
28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
34 And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.

How would you react if you saw something like this occur?

Answer:
I don't know I would want the person who did the miracle like that to leave. He did good thing. I think the people were afraid of him because of it though. So instead of embracing him and the experience, they wanted him to leave. What or who would be committing suicide next. I imagine it was quite a site. I think this is one of those times where you really don't know how you would react until it happened to you. I can not help but try to picture it in my head what it must have been like to see something like that. Wow!
An image for my blog group

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Original Logo.


PROMPT May 14th

If animals could talk, which animal would you want to have a conversation with? What would you ask?

Believe it or not, my dog is very smart. She has figured out how to say certain words. (momma, love you, outside, come on, uh-huh, huh-a, and hungry) I communicate with her all the time. She also can shake her head yes and no.

Even when they can’t physically speak comprehensible words, animals have a none-verbal language that can be heard if you know how to listen and observe. Just as a baby communicates in crys, grunts, or other sounds, animals do too.

I guess I am just a strange one. I even talk to the birds if they will get close enough and listen. Sometimes they do. They will turn their little heads from side to side like they are trying to take in every word. I have a way with animals a lot of people just would not understand. Oh and yes, I wink back at my dog. Lol

I had birds literally singing with me at my dad’s memorial service. My family was in awe. God knew I had no background music so he provided a small choir. It was actually pretty cool. My cousin had video of it and played it back to me. I was in the moment and hadn't even noticed at the time.

You see, there was no preacher, only family gathered for mydad’s memorial. So I performed my Dad’s memorial service. My family expected me to break down crying in the middle of it, but I held it together. This would be my last chance to honor my dad this way. I got his bio together. I made his findagrave look good. I got a friend of mine to make me a video memorial with pictures and music. My dad collected poems other people wrote. He loved poetry but couldn't write it himself. I gathered some of his favorites and read them. I also led a devotion. I didn't cry until the end. My family was amazed. God is the one that held me together. You could tell he was there. It turned out beautifully.

When the family gathered at a lake house at Lake Lanier to have my dad's memorial, it was actually a good experience for me. It was like taking in a big deep breath of fresh air after feeling so burdened for so long. It was so beautiful there. I got some awesome pictures of animals there. I really need to find myself a place like that close to home where I can go decompress with nature.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gratitude List


1. Feeling of accomplishment
2. Coffee
3. Comfort food
4. Grocery store
5. Gasoline
6. Transportation
7. Electricity
8. Running water
9. Phones
10. Internet

We take so many things for granted and yet so many of our vital systems are left vulnerable and insecure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog City image small


Have fun with these words in your entry today: adjourn, churn, burn, turn, yearn and fern.

I may yearn to plant a fern
But in the sun I’ll burn
As I turn and churn the soil
Before I get a sunburn
My time outside should adjourn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!


I was returning today after a quick stop at another star, and found {[user:hollymerry} shining on the horizon. She writes
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2238593 by Not Available.

a poem about loss. How do you deal with loss?

As of lately, not very well. There has been so much of it in my life during a short time frame. I have been diagnosed with adjustment disorder. I can accept it as part of life, but nobody said I had to like it. It is so hard to let loved ones go especially when you love them so much. There is a song by Garth Brooks that somewhat states how I feel, but of course, the song is about a lost relationship and not death. https://youtu.be/0j-T1IvBLbQ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs


Use these words in your entry: deceptive, receptive, perceptive, and acceptive.

Life can be deceptive. As a result, you have to be perceptive, acceptive, and receptive. However, you have to have the wisdom to know when to do what.
FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a sly fox

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010163-Pigs-Gone-Crazy