*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010340-Gracing-the-Hallways-of-WdC
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#1010340 added February 8, 2022 at 1:00am
Restrictions: None
Gracing the Hallways of WdC!
Good evening everyone,

As I begin my fifth year here at WdC and wandering down the hallways of WdC. I want to thank everyone for the beautiful 4th-anniversary c-notes, gifts, and cards to celebrate it. I look back at all the things that I have learned and had the pleasure of meeting some excellent writers and people here. I reflect on the ones who have come and gone, but most of all, left an imprint on my life. Some have gone to greener pastures, as some say, and they will be missed dearly in this girl's heart. At the same time, others have gotten wrapped up in their daily lives. It has been a rough few years for some of us, but we are hanging on and making it by the Grace of God.

I look forward to increasing my knowledge in writing and critiquing it to its fullest in the many years to come. I have always enjoyed writing but hated reading for the most part. It took time away from what is very important to me. My family! Raising two sons plus all their friends was a joy in my life. I can actually say I have had at any given time at least four to six boys in my house at all times. Man, talk about eaters. It was a Godsend when the ex got the job at Keebler Cookies. *Shock2*

WdC has been an experience that I have enjoyed and recommend to others to join like my cousin Marvelous Friend. I want the same experience to happen to other writers and artists. It is a great avenue for you to strengthen your crafts and ideas into works of art. Like Hippity Hoppity Sharmy newest "Christian Verses, During Tough Times!!! and we can't forget all those wonderful recipes she has posted all weekend "Sharmelle's Recipe Kitchen Cookbooks. She sure made our mouths water, and our stomachs grumble. It is people like Rhoswen - Relentless Victory, Angus, 🌕 HuntersMoon, Sum1, Schnujo is in the Falklands, Lilli ☕ still Quilling, Maryann, Krista, Sum1, Soldier_Mike, among many many more. Who have been there time and time again when I needed guidance.

My home away from home and a family who is always there lending a hand in whatever they can do for me. Even if it is prayers, they have helped more than you could ever imagine.

I love my peeps! Thank you for always having my back when I needed that extra love!

Hugzzzz and love,
LegendaryMask❤️

I would like to thank the person or persons who nominated this for a Quill award. It is an honor.

Signature for those who are nominated for a Quill Award in 2021
   

© Copyright 2022 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010340-Gracing-the-Hallways-of-WdC