*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010418-Cozumel
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1010418 added May 19, 2021 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
Cozumel

Owl with signature


May 19, Cruising with Andre:






Andre and I toured the Mayan ruins. This was fun for Andre because he could climb all over the ruins. We toured a Chocolate factory. Then I wanted to visit some tourist shops. Andre was happy with the frozen alcoholic content.I bought him a T-shirt with a map of the Island on it. I wanted to see the dolphin exhibits and laughed a lot as Andre could and did interact with them from the safety of land. Chimps are top heavy in water and find it difficult to keep their heads above water. So, I made him wear a float vest for safety. Lots of good pictures here.

Back to the ship by four to get ready for a fun evening. I could use a rest now. Andre has a special suit for evening wear. Wonder what kind of dances he does. I guess the chandeliers in the ball room will get a work out tonight. Going to pass around one of the bottles of Honey Mead we bought yesterday. Is this contraband on the ship? I wonder.


See Ya!

© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010418-Cozumel