*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010474-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-276-Whats-That-I-Hear
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1010474 added May 20, 2021 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 276, What's That I Hear

I think it is best if I put some words down before I get the day going outside. We got a bit of rain, about three tenth inch, It all helps. Today I will try to dig some extra perennials to take up north and replant later. I am most concerned with bee balm. I want to try it up there to see if it will survive for the Hummingbirds that are there. Then there is some volunteer self seeded Four O Clocks that are a red variety that I think the hummers will like.

Then later I need to run into the auction and pick up my winnings. Then later do a Bonanza listing. I have been trying to get a new listing up every day. But for me sales have been slow, which is normal for this time of year. I will now be getting ready for our two Flea markets in June.
Yesterday I went and got two new tires for the front of the van. Tires are just nuts expensive. I will get two new ones for the rear in the fall. I will need to sell lots of stuff to match the cost of those tires.

What's that I hear. The wild dogs are barking and it is getting closer. I gotta get moving. They like to catch me sitting down at the computer or reading. Have a great day

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010474-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-276-Whats-That-I-Hear