*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010719-Sergeant-Klink-and-the-US-Navy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1010719 added May 24, 2021 at 10:19pm
Restrictions: None
Sergeant Klink and the US Navy
I have been neglecting blog for some time now. I would apologize but whats the point...? I know what I know and don't require reinforcement from others who agree or disagree with my views. Particularly my views regarding UFOs.

I'm gratified to see that some people are coming out of their slumber of disbelief. Scientists and academics are beginning to acknowledge there might just be something to the hypothesis that intelligent life might not be unique to the planet Earth. Good God! the conceit of humanity still clinging to the conceit that we alone have marbles rolling around in these brains of ours! Anyway the plot has been thickening ever since the Navy had to admit that those tic-tacs in the gun camera footages were real and the bare faced bald ass assertions that while they are real that is all the Navy knows about the phenomena.

What this shows is that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. There is plenty that is known but the truth has been going into a stove pipe and into the hands of what MJ 12 has morphed into. Because of all the security only a few have the real know about UFOs and even these only a compartmented need.

There will be no disclosure. The deep state has painted itself into a corner on this issue it will have to explode in the face of President Truman's pet committee before anything is ever revealed to the American people.




© Copyright 2021 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010719-Sergeant-Klink-and-the-US-Navy