*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010811-2020-was-a-Strange-Year
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2084986
A tiny poem or story here and there, will fill up this book
#1010811 added May 26, 2021 at 4:50pm
Restrictions: None
2020 was a Strange Year
A fun little image


I forgot about this blog while it lazily floated in its cyber cloud.
You should have seen my childlike delight as I accidentally came across it once again.

*Sun* It's time for an entry. *Sun*

Last year was strange. ...The 'COVID' year. My family got through it without much illness, though we all know people who suffered from the virus. We're all happily vaccinated now.

Staying home wasn't so bad. My husband, daughter, and I enjoyed our quality time together, revisiting ideas like painting, baking, binge-watching TV series, and putting puzzles together. Most of all, we shared a lot of laughs.
It was fun to have fun and to remember how to laugh.

We stayed fit by taking more strolls together, which the dogs truly enjoyed.
Of course, these activities happened in our own bubble, so we missed other family and friends.

*Blockb* *Blockb* *Blockb*

WDC went on as usual. I was proud that "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group and its members were there for each other through it all.
The friendship in our community grows and grows over the years.
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group won the recent Quill awards for Best Group and Best Community.

Signature for those who have won a Quill Award at the 2020 Quill Awards


The deep friendships which I developed with Lornda~ House of Martell ~, Nixie Martell cheerleader, and eyestar~* also grew over the years. I think of them as my WDC sisters.

Together, the four of us, along with the other strong "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group leaders, keep the group running smoothly behind the scenes. Everyone plays a big part.
THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS! is one of our biggest cheerleaders.
A E Willcox, Elle - on hiatus, Emily, Sum1, Shaye, Choconut ~ House Targaryen, and David the Dark one! are just some of the leaders who never hesitate to jump in and get some work done.

2021 has been great so far. As we all put the good and the bad of 2020 behind us, we get a glimpse of what's to come. Most of all, we can appreciate all of the little things.
Little things often get missed within the big picture - as this blog of little writings almost did.
It's great to have it back.


*Sun**Sun**Sun*





















© Copyright 2021 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010811-2020-was-a-Strange-Year