*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010831-Film-That-Makes-Me-Happy
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1010831 added May 27, 2021 at 12:14am
Restrictions: None
Film That Makes Me Happy
Prompt: What film makes you happy?

I have a lot but I will keep it short. Pretty In Pink. I love the teenager story line of a poor girl, Andy, in love with a rich guy, Blane and his friends didn't accept her. She had a male friend, Ducky who just loved her and would do anything for her. They break up before the Prom. The ending. Blane and her didn't go to the Prom but she goes with Ducky and Blane comes up to her and hugs her. He tells her he loves her and Ducky tells her to go after him. Blane and Andy are kissing in the parking lot and I adore a good love story. This makes me happy.

Watching The Beatles movies. I love The Beatles music and enjoy watching them.

Downton Abbey movie. I love Downton Abbey and all the characters. Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I love Darcy and these movies make me happy.

Elizabeth and Darcy, P&P Image

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010831-Film-That-Makes-Me-Happy