*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
14
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010868-May-27
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1010868 added May 27, 2021 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
May 27
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: What film makes you happy?

---

I am done with movies and Hollywood. They don’t make me happy. I don’t watch them and I don’t go to the movies anymore.

Except for Disney’s The Beauty and the Beast. Only because it has to do with a main character Belle who loves to read and she sees the real person in a beast named Gaston. It is a very difficult achievement for anyone to see the real person in a beast.

Then. aside from the main characters, who can forget Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, and Cogsworth who advises the Beast! Although this was a cartoon movie, its characterization made it a winner as all the characters were reflected as being unique and important.

*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*


For: "Space Blog

Prompt: Dr Perry Ride in "Invalid Item asks "To be or not to be?" What do you think?

---

Nice poem. I was expecting a far-out Shakespearean philosophical piece. It sort of started that way, and then, it twisted into a relationship/romance plea, which was interesting in its own right.

As to “to be or not to be,” who am I to say? This having been created is not my problem, is it!

My problem is to be the best being I can be within the limits I’ve been given. Although I doubt I am doing the job well enough, it isn’t for me to decide whether "to be" or "not to be." In any case, trying that would be something like heresy not only against one religion but, I think, all of them.


© Copyright 2021 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010868-May-27