*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
14
21
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010968-May-29
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1010968 added May 29, 2021 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
May 29
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: Our country is beginning to open up again. Are you planning on attending Memorial Day festivities like parades or picnics or fireworks? What's your feeling about public events at this time?

---

Parades are fine, and I kind of favor the picnics, but not the fireworks because I know what that does to other species with sensitive ears. Plus, as pretty as they look, fireworks mess with the atmosphere and remind me of war and fighting, too. No wonder our dogs whimper and hide!

Personally speaking, I am not planning on anything yet, because as much as we wish it gone, the pandemic is still here in the works, and even though I have been fully vaccinated, I don’t want to add to the others’ possible ill health by becoming a careless model of action.


*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*


For: "Space Blog

Prompt: Vaishali ’s "Lonely Times discusses love and loneliness. Do you think there is someone for everyone? Why or why not?

----

I like this poem because although it seems to touch the idea of a worldly love-relationship, it also includes the Higher Being in the works. With that, one can never go wrong.

As to the prompt's question, there might be someone for everyone or not. I think the idea of such a coupling is not a must, and it is not fair when such an expectation by the public leads the way to a lot of misunderstanding and unhappy feelings by the individuals who feel alone.

On the other hand, yes, I had someone very special in my life for 55 years. Now that he’s gone, I thank God and my good fortune that he had been destined to be with me for such a long beautiful time. Not many have been that fortunate.

Yet, what happens with some of us doesn’t mean that everyone has to have the same or similar relationships or that everyone is destined to find such a paradise on earth, so to speak. That might happen or not.

I’d rather think everyone should be for everyone where friendships, understanding, and helping hands are concerned. After all, we’re in one world as one of the favored species in a wide-ranging, amazing creation.



© Copyright 2021 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010968-May-29