*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011415-Those-bloody-gossip-stars
Rated: 18+ · Book · Music · #2231553
Fictitious and delicious!
#1011415 added June 6, 2021 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
Those bloody gossip stars
As stated several times last week, today kicks off the Fifth Annual All YouTube, All the Time Extravaganza here on Stars in Your Eyes. We are very well stocked with tea for this amazingly jam packed week*Exclaimp*


*Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp*


New details have emerged in the bizarre stalking of Boogie8162 which culminated in a standoff in the spring of 2021. As you may have already heard, the stalker - Randy Kaufmann - was sentenced to six months in prison followed by three years probation. Randy has already violated probation twice, and there's new evidence emerging that he's back to cyberstalking Boogie. Why does this dude care so much about a middle aged gamer on YouTube? There's some whispering that it has something to do with his father (who went to high school with Boogie back in the day). We are still looking into this connection, but you will be the first to know when we find out more!


*Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp*


It looks like YouTube's favorite bad grammar lampoon artist is going to be adding in-person grammar lessons to his to-do list in a few years. Way longtime YouTuber JohnMovies has announced he and his wife are having a baby*Exclaimp* It sounds like his wife's pregnancy is coming along smoothly and that she is due in late November. No word on whether it will be a boy *Babyboy* or a girl *Babygirl*. Here's to a healthy mother and baby!


*Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp**Burstp*


While Marcus Ledbetter isn't known for having a young subscriber base (and being a bit out of our wheel house), he is on our radar. The host of Transatlantic Wonder has recently been spotted in the company of known community activist and model Felicia Amgatz-Carlton. They've been seen wandering around various parts of Chicago at least twice in the last year. We're rather surprised by this given that Felicia doesn't even live in Chicago and has been pretty busy back home with more brokering of activist roundtables and drumming up support for a very intriguing new way to teach history. The pictures that have been posted of the two make it difficult to determine what exactly is going on between them. They certainly seem comfortable, but exactly how comfortable they are with each other is a whole other story. We'll keep an eye on them for sure. We might even have to subscribe to Transatlantic Wonder to see if Marcus will drop any clues there for us.



Entry 2 in "The Bard's Hall Contest

© Copyright 2021 Elisa the Bunny Stik (UN: soledad_moon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elisa the Bunny Stik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011415-Those-bloody-gossip-stars