*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011475-Audit-Objection
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1011475 added June 8, 2021 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
Audit Objection
We all know how meticulous are auditors in raising objections, and how meticulously such objections need to be dealt with.

Army personnel are entitled to an additional quantity of rum if posted at a certain height in the Himalayan range. One formation of Jat regiment were posted at a hilly location and drew the additional quota of rum. The Audit Department, after verification came to the conclusion that the height of the location falls short by 5 feet from the height prescribed for additional rum entitlement. Hence as the unit has already consumed additional rum without entitlement, the members of unit must pay back the cost of rum consumed.

Official memo to this effect was received by the CO of the unit. CO replied that:

" Ours is a formation of Jat regiment where the height of each jawan is more than 6 ft. We further undertake that all rum has been consumed in standing position only, thereby at a height more than the prescribed limit for free entitlement.

The audit objection was dropped. 😂😂

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011475-Audit-Objection