*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011622-Murphys-Law
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2084986
A tiny poem or story here and there, will fill up this book
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1011622 added June 10, 2021 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Murphy's Law
I mentioned Murphy's Law several times this week, so I thought I'd have some fun with it.

I came across these thoughts on the internet somewhere. Don't ask me where because I don't know, I changed some of them a bit, and they came from different places! I also added a few of my own.
It's all for fun, and that's the main idea of my blog. *Laugh*


- After your hands become coated with something, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to go to the rest room.
- Anything, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
- If you change queues or traffic lanes, the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now. This also works in supermarkets and shops.
- The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with. This is also the case if you are female and you have gone out with no makeup and wearing your worst clothes and with greasy hair.
- When you try to prove to someone that something doesn't work, it will.
- At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
- As soon as you sit down to eat, someone will call on the phone. This is also true for the doorbell.
- If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- If the seat next to you on an airplane is empty, someone will come to sit in it one minute before the doors close for departure.
- The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet.
- If the shoe fits, it's ugly.
- As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

Ending this with a little video. Let me know what you think of it! *Bigsmile*



© Copyright 2021 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011622-Murphys-Law