*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011889-Photographs-and-Selfies
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1011889 added June 14, 2021 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Photographs and Selfies
Prompt: Why are photographs so important and what do you think of selfies?

I love photographs of places, scenery, family events because I enjoy scrapbooking and writing stories about the events and scenery like Lake Michigan. My son took pictures of Johnny Depp when he met him in person and I love Johnny Depp so these pictures are important. I have a lot of scrapbooks of events and things I scrapbooked. I don't scrapbook much anymore. Maybe I should. I took classes and have a degree in it. I enjoy books with pictures like Downton Abbey, old Dark Shadows, favorite actors and pictures of houses in England and old country houses. I enjoy animal pictures and pictures of how people dressed in the past. Pictures tell stories and bring back memories. Selfies. Not for me. If someone wants to take a picture of us together or something, I am okay with that. I never take pictures of me as selfies. That is so vain and immature.

Violet and Mary picture, Downton Abbey.

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011889-Photographs-and-Selfies