*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012114-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-305-Grandkids
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1012114 added June 18, 2021 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 305, Grandkids

It looks like I have an earlier opportunity to write, It is close to 6:00pm and it is still too hot to pick Strawberries. They the strawberries are fading fast. It will be a short picking season here. What we had early was very nice. The picking will start in the north soon. We will leave for the north early on Monday. That is not my normal but I want to get back here on Thursday. We stayed here this week thinking the roofer would make an appearance like he said. It was dry and some what cooler. He did not get here. So we will have a lot to do when we get to the north.

At this time I feel I have lost my focus on why I write this blog journal. That focus needs to be on writing to you my Grand Sons and daughters. You my grandsons and daughters are my legacy and the legacy of all of our ancestors. I am writing to you so you will know who and what I was. And that may help you know and your offspring know who you are and why. Grandfathers and great grandfathers are your bridge to the past and your past now gone family. I need to feel I have left you something of importance, more important the material things. You Grands are the sparkle left in my eyes. You my children will never know how important the grandkids are until you have your own. I am going to be happy to see some of you this weekend. I have seen you little in the last 18 months. I am afraid a so called zoom just does not do it for me.

At this moment in time I feel some what down and introverted. I get that way when I do not hear the dogs barking. When I can slow up a bit. Maybe that is why I say so busy. I am scared to stop. If I stop then what, I do not know what to do in that case. I have run so long that to stop is like being a fish out of water. For me it is good to hear the dogs somewhat even if faintly.
The sun is going down so I should be now able to pick strawberries.

To all have a Blessed Evening and Grand Sons close that Chicken House door.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012114-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-305-Grandkids