*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012290
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2246689
A collection of Stories about the Nascent Queen
#1012290 added August 2, 2021 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
The Blue Academy
"who is making all that noise" Rose Blue grumbled under her breath. As she left the warmth of her dorm room and entered the cold stone halls of the academy proper. The last thing she was the assembly where the 30 odd students attending the academy had been told to return to their rooms and that someone would inform them when the crisis was over. How long ago had that been. She could not remember what the date was. It seemed like it had been long time since she had seen another living person. Every day ,if you could call it that, was the same. She came to her senses sstanding in front of her door with her hand on the handle. It always surprised her that no one was that no one was there when she opened the door. Just as she was about to open door she heard a knock. Rose jerked the door open to find a willowy young woman standing ready to knock again. "Who are you." They both blurted out. The strange woman recovered quickly. "I am Lyselle Tranthos. Hey wait are you Rose Blue."
"I am" Rose said hesitantly. "It's hard to explain, but you are the one who sent me to find you." Lyselle said not waiting for a response she continued. "I don't really understand how my power works. All I know is I can enter other realities and I'm good at finding things that are hidden."
© Copyright 2021 R.E. Pete (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R.E. Pete has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012290