*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012291
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2246689
A collection of Stories about the Nascent Queen
#1012291 added August 3, 2021 at 4:13am
Restrictions: None
Destiny of Flower
Destiny Flowers approached the Nascent Queen, without turning from the window her Majesty said as if unaware of Destiny's presence "I love this time of year, when the leaves change color from gold and red, to silver and blue. It is a time of potential for both ruin and victory." As if returning to her self. "Did you need something dear." Destiny cleared her throat, "the Emir of Nostarna has come to finalize trade negotiations. Will you meet with him." The Nascent Queen sighed heavily then replied in a bored tone. "Have Marcel handle it I trust his judgment in this. Now if there is nothing else leave me be." Destiny turned and tapped her left shoe three time as a sign of respect. After Destiny had closed the door. The Nascent Queen turned and faced the empty throne and said with a smirk "I believe you owe me some money." The only response was barely audible laughter.
© Copyright 2021 R.E. Pete (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R.E. Pete has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012291