*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012303
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1012303 added June 21, 2021 at 7:08pm
Restrictions: None
Life, Obligation
Prompt: "Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect." Margaret Mitchell Write about this quote.

Life doesn't owe us a living. Life is under no obligation to us. We have to make our own goals in life and live up to things. Some are born into money and want for nothing. The rest of us earn a living, try to find the right job and go with the flow and do it right. I was spoiled, an only child and got everything I wanted and still do but I worked at a nursing job I didn't love. Life wasn't obligated to give me what I expect. I had to learn to do things, be a nurse and have a job. No matter who we are, we all get an illness sooner or later. Live your life, do your best and make your way and find something you are good at. Be happy with hobbies. You don't like your job. Pay the bills and do the things you love. You can show life it isn't obligated to you. You did it your way!

A picture of Salem the cat from the TV Show Sabrina.

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012303