*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012463-Jumping-the-Tracks
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1012463 added June 27, 2021 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
Jumping the Tracks
Okay, last-minute change of plans.

I intended to publish one more chapter in the Will-and-Joey storyline, then switch to a new branch. But when I went to revise that chapter this morning, I wound up hacking it up so badly that I wanted to just start over. So I'm skipping it and switching to the next storyline now instead of tomorrow.

So today's chapters launch the storyline that goes with the polls I've been running over the past two weeks—the storyline you guys have been crafting in the Blind Plinko polls. Now you get to see what you did!

It begins with two chapters, a short one that sets up another choice, then a longer one that gets the story started properly:

* Interactive: "And Then There Were Two --> "Panic in F Wing
* Public: "And Then There Were Two --> "Panic in F Wing

The background? Will has crafted a mask and has been searching the school for someone to test it on. Among the people he has spotted is a girl in the school's tutorial offices. She's the victim you chose in a poll that I ran a month and a half ago.

And as for the poll I promised you today? Well, I'm tossing that out too. Instead, you get the first in a new round of Blind Plinko polls—[Poll completed and deleted]—for another storyline. And what's the background to this one?

I'm not going to tell you. That way you will be completely in the dark, MadLibs style, about what's going on or who's involved. Although, as the story develops, the choices will probably give you enough clues to figure most of the background out.

© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012463-Jumping-the-Tracks