*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012503-Holy-Spirit
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1012503 added June 25, 2021 at 11:03am
Restrictions: None
Holy Spirit
Prompt: Chris Chris Breva said he read some statistics that broke his heart. Statistics said that over 58% of Christians do not believe in Holy Spirit. Of those who believe 34% believe he is subordinate to Jesus and God, maybe the boss of angels or something. An addition percentage believe His is simply the power of God. What is Holy Spirit to you?

I never got the concept of calling God the Holy Spirit. He is not a spirit. He is everything good and powerful, loving, kind and everything beautiful and good. He is Holy and he is the light, the way and all powerful. He is our father. Holy spirit. I don't say I don't believe in the Holy spirit. I guess I never got the concept. Everything the Bible says about God in a good and beautiful light, I will not challenge. I believe in everything good comes from God. I committed my life to him and hope I never let him and Jesus down. I believe in him and Jesus and love them both. I need to study the Holy spirit so I can get a better concept about this.

Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.


© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012503-Holy-Spirit