*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012739-Goldfish-Politics
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2252787
American women are dangerous!
#1012739 added June 29, 2021 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
Goldfish Politics..


"You know those goldfish get big?
And they're very dirty,"
the Petco sales girl remarked with narrowed eyes
on my selection of jumbo goldfish.

"That's okay I've kept goldfish in a 55 gallon."

People are very prejudiced against goldfish.
I had football-size fancy tail goldfish in a 55-gallon tank.
And there was java fern in the tank with them.
I had an Aqua Master hanging filter with cotton and carbon in the bucket.

The Youtube gurus caution against goldfish..
There is a particular bald guru with a goatee who believes goldfish should not be sold.
"They're a pond fish not for aquariums," the plump guru widens his eyes.
His busty girlfriend echoes his warnings, "Goldfish are the most abused fish."
I have three jumbo goldfish in my 55-gallon tank with two angels and three gold gouramis.

That probably ticks off the Uncle Fester guru with his Arowana 100-gallon tank.
Opps one jumped out? Well, duh. That's what Arowana do.
A buddy of mine keeps an octopus in a long 300-gallon tank.
Guess what? He has a lock with a cage over the tank and a lovely oak canopy over that.
The cage is a separate frame bolted down because an octopus is an escape artist.
Not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

Maybe I've taught the Youtube gurus something?
They'll never read this. I'm just a minnow.
And they are Manatee.


Reflections~The Old Salt restaurant in Hampton, NH has its stone-stacked poop art illuminated at night.
This is a high-priced eatery, whose patrons can now gaze upon the illuminated stone-stacked poop.


Vertago
236 Lafayet ..

(*)(*)






© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012739-Goldfish-Politics