*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012883-Its-a-fact
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1012883 added July 1, 2021 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
It’s a fact
PROMPT July 2nd

We've all read about them, we all probably have a favorite. Do you? Tell us about your favorite conspiracy theory. If you don't have one, tell us about one you recall.

The biggest conspiracy theory during my life has to be the moon landing in 1969.
I have a friend who still believes it was filmed in a television studio somewhere!

The latest of course is the Covid conspiracy about the 5G network spreading the virus by weakening the immune system.

I think one of the most outlandish conspiracy theory is the Holocaust denial. How anyone could possibly imagine that millions of people didn’t die at the hands of the Nazi’s is beyond me. How could the disappearance of all those men women and children be explained away?

There will always be the non- believers, the people who can’t be convinced what is staring them in the face is true. They’re the suspicious ones, the ones that cannot accept what they’re being told. I know we need people who question everything and not take things at face value… but really?

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012883-Its-a-fact