*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012984-End-of-One-Line-Start-of-Another
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1012984 added July 5, 2021 at 9:54am
Restrictions: None
End of One Line, Start of Another
Today wraps up the first "Blind Plinko" storyline:

* Interactive: "Fears Unmasked
* Public: "Fears Unmasked

So tell me, how predictable was it? Did the blind choices give you enough info to guess how it was going to unfold? It felt rather obvious to me, largely because in their early chapters, the storylines tend to unfold in very similar ways.

A new storyline will start tomorrow, but I'm not going to give you a link. Instead, I'm going to present you with a new series of Blind Plinko Polls: [Poll completed and deleted.]

That is the choice at the end of the chapter that will appear on Monday, part of a new branch. That branch is already partly written, but whichever choice you vote for, you will get that sequel. Here's the way it will work: If you vote for the sequel that got written, then that's the one will appear, and the story will continue along its pre-written path. But if some other choice wins, you will get a one-off—the chapter you voted for—before the story backs up and returns down the pre-written path.

We'll go on this way, with me giving you the chapter-ending choices a few days before the chapter is published, then publishing the choice you voted for, even if it comes as just a one-off bonus.

That storyline, by the way, is a collaboration with rugal. He came up with the idea, and we took turns writing chapters or clusters of chapters.

After that story branch gets published, I'll turn to publishing the plot line that you just completed in the second "Blind Plinko" poll.

© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012984-End-of-One-Line-Start-of-Another