*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013088
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1013088 added July 5, 2021 at 9:39am
Restrictions: None
The Forget Me Nots Of Angels
Prompt: Henry Langsworth Longfellow said stars are the Forget Me Nots of angels and Joy asked what we would call the stars on the flag and if we agreed with this statement.

I would like to think angels watch over us and maybe stars are angels or forget me nots of angels. The stars twinkle at night and watch over us along with God. God sends angels out to help us. Stars could be forget me nots of angels. This is a comforting thought. I like this concept. The stars on the flag. They were made by Betsy Ross and the maybe she meant for the stars to be the accomplishments of soldiers, the colonies, the leaders, the pioneers and maybe angels who watch over us. In first grade, my teacher puts stars on our paper when we did good word. In Bible school, the teachers gave us good stars when we learned our verses. Stars are what we achieve and we can wear them proudly like the flag and the ones in the sky. Works for me.

My special Frozen Sig made by Angel.


© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013088