*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013251
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#1013251 added July 7, 2021 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
A Hundred Summers
I Could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.

A young woman in Regency Times loves to go on picnics in the summer, go to Balls, rides horses and helps her mother plan balls. All the men she meets. She thinks in a hundred summers, she could never get tired of doing this. She marries. Whether she loves the man or not, she has no choice. She plans balls, charities and has babies. Will she still think in a hundred summers, she could never get tired of this? She helps her 16 year old daughter plan for her wedding. She is a grandmother. She takes her grandkids on picnics and teaches them about life. She has grandchildren and doesn't feel well. She is too old to go to balls. She hasn't lived a hundred summers but she is tired now. She lived her life and did her best. In time, we get tired of things. We do our best and enjoy life.

Elizabeth and Darcy Ribbon.
© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013251