*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013397-Doubting-Thomas
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1013397 added July 10, 2021 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Doubting Thomas
Prompt: In what ways do you see yourself as Doubting Thomas?

My prayers don't get answered and I get upset and ask why. Like last year with the virus. I asked why and I didn't lose faith but I wondered why God was letting this happen and where he was. We have the vaccine and I didn't get the virus and he cured people I knew who caught the virus.

I get symptoms and ask God why I have symptoms. I have to be thankful for the good things in my life. I pray and do all I can not to lose faith. I love God and Jesus. I pray for guidance and to keep the faith. I won't give up on God. He is the man with all the answers and love as well as kindness. I hope to be cheerful and not doubt God.He loves us. I love him. He is the first one I call out to in a crisis and always will.
Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013397-Doubting-Thomas