*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013564-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-330-Roofing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1013564 added July 13, 2021 at 9:43am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 330, Roofing
Hello Grandkids
Wow, It has been over a week since I wrote to you last. How time does pass away when you are busy and old at the same time. I am agitated the roofer is supposed to be here now, another no show?, We shall see. I have never seen such ineptitude and disorganization. I just want him finished and gone. A word of warning guys. Be careful who you hire. Not all people are cut from the same cloth.

We are leaving for the north again today. i have not been able to get the potatoes hilled there. It is always to wet when we are there. I has to get done this time up. And I need to check out the lake I want to take you guys too when you come up. The channel into the lake was blocked last last year when I was there. The bog moved and closed it off. It is a special family lake that has been fished by us for three generations. I hope I can get you into the lake. It is a good remote fishing lake.

The garden has been doing well, But everything seems early this year. A lot of harvesting has been done which will help with the water bill.

Well the roofer just showed up. Now will they get done, It is not starting out well.

I will write again when we return from the north. Did you guys miss that row of garden weeds.
Have a Blessed Day All

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013564-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-330-Roofing