*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013791-Gypsy-Lee
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1013791 added July 17, 2021 at 5:26am
Restrictions: None
Gypsy Lee
PROMPT July 17th

Tonight, you're a seer. Tell me (us) (predict, if you will) what's going to happen in the next 3-5 years.

Oh my! I’ve never been one for telling the future. I’m a non believer if you will. However as I need to predict the future for this exercise I’ll put on my kaftan, turban, and beads. I’m polishing up my Crystal ball.
Come in to my tent and cross my palm with silver.

Well come on in. Welcome to my tent, make yourself comfortable and give me your hand.

I see that 2020 was a destroyer of plans. You had intentions of travelling across many oceans to a land far away. I can see the green fields of England where your family are waiting still, their arms open wide to grasp you to their bosoms.
I predict that you may not be making that journey in the foreseeable future. Covid 19 has not finished with us yet, the Delta strain is just getting going and is planning on circumnavigating the vaccines available to us in 2021.
I see more babies arriving both in 2021 and ‘22. Your family will enlarge giving you many years of pleasure.
I do not think you will write that best-seller. You will however still continue to gain happiness from your writing.
The best news of all, I see in my crystal ball a daughter, lost to a substance finding her way back. She will surprise you with her determination to beat her demons and find the happiness long denied her.

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope I have been of help.



© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013791-Gypsy-Lee