*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013995-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-337-Agitation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1013995 added July 20, 2021 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 337 Agitation

Sorry about my tardiness in writing, I have just not been in the mood to write. So much going on, so much difficulty and complication in everything being done. Maybe it is age, just me. The roofer finally finished doing the garage. What a character, He had no help or money to do job. I had to feed him money all the way through project. The job done looks good but what aggravation.
We went north last Thursday. I did get the potatoes hilled, what was left of them after deer and potato beetles. I did manage to fish a bit. I caught some crappies and walleyes and bass. I kept none for eating.
Now I just got news of another circus here. They are going to change our water line here from lead to copper on Thursday the 29th. It will be more destruction to fix something that is not broke. On the plus side it is being done with city grant money. But the excitement never ends here in the south. I am so tired of what people today call progress. I am agitated, can you tell.
We will leave this Thursday for the north. I hope to see you Lukas and Levi and we catch some fish. Have a blessed week all of you.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013995-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-337-Agitation