*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014031-News-Article
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2251604
This my first blog narrating my rising star experiences.
#1014031 added July 26, 2021 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
News Article
HUMANITY IN ANIMALS


Everyone can use it.


Lights! Camera! Action! Let us take you to the world of Bollywood , Mumbai.

Stars, megastars, natural stars, legendary stars and other superstars of Bollywood. In your wildest dreams, can you imagine meeting them all in a single event? This is huge.

The event entitled, ' Humanity in Animals ' is going to take place on this Sunday, 24th of July, 2021. It will take place at the Evans Hall, located in Mumbai which has the capacity to host approximately 5000 people. Many other celebrities like businessmen and businesswomen, social activities, news reporters will also be enlightening the show. The Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Devendra Phadnavis will do the inaugural ceremony and will also address the general public followed by some cultural and entertainment programmes which include dance and singing performances, solo and group acts by popular actors and general questionnaire by the reporters and the public. Banners and posters are already placed everywhere around in Mumbai to advertise. The event will be one remembered by many. Along with the social awareness, it focuses on various other aspects of society like growing youth and elderly. It will have informative sessions and fact based debates too. The whole event will be broadcasted live on televisions and YouTube. Arrangements have been made since a month and it is proudly organised by a large women activists community, Fight for Right.

They are in-charge of various programmes and shows. Celebrities will be under their care and treatment. There is no hesitation in saying that the decorations will be more than wonderful. But the thing to focus on is the motto behind. The cause of animals and their rights. Many street dogs, cats, cows are left to run over streets and as a result many of them happen to die.

It has been reported that an Ethiopian girl was taken to a jungle and was attacked by several men. Then, a lion came to her rescue and fought with the male group until some legal action was taken and the girl was safe. This is one of the daily examples of how animals ironically show humanity more than the humans. Is it a shame on us? It is rightly said, "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened” by Anatole France. So, as humans we must appreciate and love this creation of God.

Nowadays, people are misled and they treat animals for fun and entertainment. Some young people, to meet their selfish desires harm dogs, birds etc. People easily maim them in slaughter houses without even giving a second thought. What does this signify? How low are the standards of we humans? Unfortunately, most of us are aware of such facts but compromise or ignore just because they aren't related. These stuffs and issues will be raised at a much higher level in this event. People who are organising this, actors who are putting lively shows and sponsors are all together have joined hands to protect the animals and to showcase their generosity towards man since ages.

Preparations and management seems to be up to the mark. The larger audience will be joining with us. Full coverage of the event will be available on Sunday, live on your screens. Be safe. Be happy.


Click Here


© Copyright 2021 Vaishali (UN: luriepark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaishali has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014031-News-Article