*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014179-The-Ears-Have-It
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#1014179 added July 25, 2021 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
The Ears Have It
If you can't get to the end of what you're going on about before having to defend yourself, you're wasting your energy on that person.

If you are constantly defending yourself (with everyone) before you finish a thought, you might want to hit the 'playback' button.

If you find that one person that agrees with you, after 99 others said you were wrong, don't immediately assume you found your soulmate.

I have ears, too.

7.23.21

And I always say: 'I hear what you're saying, but also what you're not saying.'

Getting pretty good. Where was this wisdom in my youth. And, how to apply properly, at the right time?

Windows are sliding shut all through my neighborhood. 'It's that strange boy again. He's looking at our house. Shut the drapes!' *Bigsmile*

I feel as harmless as a six foot, animated cactus.

© Copyright 2021 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014179-The-Ears-Have-It