*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014722-Simone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1014722 added July 29, 2021 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
Simone
So proud of Simone Biles for standing up for herself and sending a message to all young people that it is okay to not be okay some days. We all have days where the pressure is just too much to withstand and taking a moment to regroup is beneficial to our sanity.Every job in the world should incorporate mental health days as time off options. Keep swinging the big bat, Simone . You are awesome!

Now, the other part of this that I don't like is the playing down of the Olympic Committee's new random rules of scoring. Because she is fantastic, suddenly it is decided not to score her on the same scale as others? Her talent and strength is what brought her to the games. It seems as if they were out to bring her down and her team members would have suffered under the weight of it all. Simone knows how to play the game on and off the mat. Give that girl a gold medal for good choices in life!

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014722-Simone